- Engine: Yanmar
- Net Power: 57 kW (77 hp)
- Breakout Force: 25 kN
- Rate Load: 1,045 kg
- Bucket Capacity 0.45 m3
- Operating Weight: 3,500 kg
Built for Efficiency
- Standard quick coupler matches with Bobcat, Case, and John Deere, etc.
- High stability and heavy tipping load.
- Self leveling valve prevents losing loads.
- Powerful radiator provides good cooling.
- Heavy duty adjustable drive chain.
- Meets EU stage IIIA/EPA tier 3 emission standards.
- Turbo air filter removes over 90% of dust and impurities, reducing engine wear, lowering fuel consumption, extending engine service life and improving engine efficiency.
The CLG385AIII has an operating weight of 7,716 lbs, which is 12% heavier than the average compact skid steer loader.
This loader has a net power output of 77 HP, making it 22% more powerful than a typical competing model in its class.
It can lift up to 2,303 lbs, 15% more weight than the average for this segment.
The CLG385AIII has a standard bucket capacity of 0.65 cubic yards, meaning it can carry 0.12 cubic yards more than the load expected of a typical compact skid steer loader.