Safety and Benefits
- The 933E is powered by the latest Cummins QSB7 engine with a rated net power of 156 kW (212 hp) in compliance with EU Stage IIIA emission standards.
- The undercarriage components are tougher too. Heavy duty rollers, reinforced idler frame and optional full track guard guarantee the integrity of our undercarriage. It’s this core strength that enables our customers to keep working and earning – around the clock.
TOUGHER UPPER STRUCTURE
- The upper structure of the 933E is built around a reinforced and well-engineered H-beam, allowing the boom to be mounted exactly in the center of the machine. This central positioning helps the boom cope with more stress on the attachment group. It also means better distribution of weight and tension along the entire machine.
- Our cabs are designed to protect your most important asset. Your operator. ROPS (Roll Over Protection System) and FOPS (Falling Object Protection System) safeguard your most important asset: your operator in the toughest environment. Visibility is key to protecting your operator and workers on site. The large glass surface area, increased by 15% on the E-series cab compared with our previous model, combined with the rear-view camera, provides an extraordinary view of the 933E’s surroundings.
FASTER CYCLE TIMES
- Greater hydraulic flow and higher swing speeds combine to improve cycle times by 12% on tasks such as truck loading, digging, trenching and backfilling compared with our previous model.
COMPLETE CUSTOMER CARE
- Inspection parts, filters and water separator are conveniently located