Auto-idle speed function
- For greater efficiency, this intelligent feature decreases and increases the engine speed as required achieving higher levels of fuel efficiency without compromising on performance.
One machine - multiple possibilities
- High flow auxiliary lines are fitted as standard with an optional rotation circuit available. With an additional counterweight, the machine can be fitted the heavier work tools to match multiple job site challenges. A range of specially designed buckets can also be chosen depending on task in hand.
Easy to transport
- Lightweight, compant design with retractable undercarriage makes this machine simple to move from one place to another, no matter how narrow the access. With excellent visibility and precision control, this machine can get off the trailer and onto the site fast and safely every time.
Putting you in control
- Control is everything. Load sensing hydraulics deliver precise and smooth operation for excellent grading performance. The electroproportional auxiliary line enables easy and accurate control of the attachments. The new dozer blade geometry allows the bucket and the blade to work in harmony to speedily sweep away materials.
Keeping you on track
- Steel tracks for harsh conditions, rubber tracks for urban paved areas; the new 9018F gives you the possibility to work anywhere. Thanks to a simple one-touch button, the automatic rectractable undercarriage with a telescopic range of between 980 - 1290mm gets you in and out of the tighest spaces with ease.