In Europe, LiuGong is growing its dealer network, with a current presence in over 20 countries through dealers commited for customer satisfaction.
Made in Europe for Europe
For a Chinese brand, LiuGong has a distinctly European flavor.
LiuGong is proud to be the only Chinese manufacturer to put European customers first by building Wheel Loaders & Excavators right in the heart of Europe.
Our customers can be confident in our world class machines, which are built to exacting European standards for quality, reliability and safety, by a dedicated team of people who are proud to be called LiuGong.
LiuGong has been present in Europe for several years.
- In 2003, LiuGong attended Intermat Exhibition in France and appointed its first dealers in Europe in 2005.
- In 2012, LiuGong completed the acquisition of HSW (Huta Stalowa Wola) Dressta in Poland, a premier manufacturer of bulldozers, giving LiuGong a strategic footprint and access to markets in Europe.
- In 2017, LiuGong announced the opening of its European Headquarters in Warsaw and new manufacturing assembly line for LiuGong excavators & wheel loaders in Stalowa Wola, Poland.
- In 2018, LiuGong celebrated its 60th Anniversary and the production of its 400,000 wheel loader.
- In 2019, LiuGong acquired the business operations of its UK dealer, Construction Plant & Machinery Sales (southeast) Limited (CPMS), establishing LiuGong Machinery (UK) Ltd., LiuGong’s first international retail operation.
LiuGong`s new manufacturing & assembly line in Poland expands LiuGong’s production capacity to meet growing demand for wheel loaders and excavators & provides a platform to support the tailoring of products to meet varied customer requirements in key European markets. The European Headquarters in Warsaw supports the growth of LiuGong’s European business by strengthening LiuGong’s burgeoning presence in region & by locating key staff in a central location to increase collaboration and communication while achieving greater operational support to customers and dealers with improved operational efficiencies. The headquarters office concentrates on sales, customer support and marketing for all of the European region and is an important hub for LiuGong’s customer support. In order to fasten parts deliveries with more streamlined and efficient operations, as well as increased warehousing capacity, LiuGong also introduced the new regional distribution centre (PDC), joining nine other LiuGong PDCs around the world. The new PDC is the key to supporting LiuGong dealer network and customers throughout Europe.
- LiuGong Dressta Machinery, Stalowa Wola: total facility area of 43,724 m2, of which new production area of 1,904 m2 and production capacity of 1,000 units pa (including production of major fabrications, paint, final assembly & testing
- Parts Distribution Centre with 3,500 m2 warehouse, 30,000 line items of inventory and advanced warehouse management system (SAP)
Movie of the opening event in Poland (September 27-28, 2017)
2019 LiuGong Europe Dealer Conference